TCEC NNUE Guideline
TCEC operates in good faith of the authors' providing information about their engines and versions proposed, and the following unofficial guideline is used, when needed, to the discretion of TCEC.
- Guidelines for use of NNUE at TCEC:
- NNUE code can be used and considered as if it was a library (even if it is not literally one).
- Custom modifications to the basic NNUE code are strongly encouraged, it should be considered rather like a starting point.
- All NNUE training data should be generated by the unique engine's own search and/or eval code.
- FAQ: Do the NNUE guidelines apply outside NNUE technology?
- > No, of course not.