TCEC Swiss 3
See also TCEC Swiss rules.
- 1 Tournament format
- 2 Final standings
- 3 Seeding
- 4 Swiss 2 pairings and results
- 5 Trivia
The TCEC Swiss 3 uses the TCEC Swiss Tournament System with the following configuration:
- 11 double rounds
- Group seeding with 44 engines divided in 8 groups. Groups populated using TCEC S22 final standings and one additional engine.
Here is the full list of engines that are invited and envisioned to participate.
Explanation of typography
Explanation of special typography:
- bold engines are invited for this particular event and contact has been sought or established with, the author(s)
struck throughmeans declined or not participating
- bold italics means engine and/or update received.
- italics means engine same as last event.
- underlined means possible invite
Bugfixes and problems
Bugs (or problems) found during Swiss Testing: ...
Engines not playing
... (Scoll down -> Click Standings)
See the page on seeding for procedural details.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D||Group E||Group F||Group G||Group H|
Swiss 2 pairings and results
Top ELO gainers