TCEC Season 19 Engines
This page TCEC Season 19 Engines is used for constant updating during TCEC Season 19, to see which engines and updates have been requested, announced and received.
For authors see Engines_and_authors
Explanation of typography
Explanation of special typography:
- bold engines are invited for this particular event and contact has been sought or established with, the author(s)
struck throughmeans declined or not participating
- bold italics means engine and/or update received.
- underlined means possible invite
- click on any crosstable image to enlarge and also to see the r-mobility tiebreaks for that event.
- Gogobello - same version as in S18: 2.2 will play
- Igel -> updated to 2.6.0
- Minic -> updated to 2.46
- iCE - same version as in S18: 4.0.853 will play
- Marvin -> updated to 4.0.0-a13
- Topple - not updated for this event; 0.7.5-20200605 will play
- Pirarucu - same version as in TCEC Cup 6: 3.3.5 will play
- Counter -> updated to 3.6dev2
- Asymptote -> updated to 0.9-dev_20200804
- Monolith - updated to 20200804
- chess22k same version as in S18: 1.14 will play
- ChessFighter ->
update announced and underway-> updated to 3.5.1
- FabChess -> version 1.15 submitted
- Combusken -> updated to 1.3.0-TCEC19
- Tucano -
update/fix under review currently-> updated to 8.28_dev
- Bagatur -> updated to 2.2
- Weiss - currently 1.0-dev
- SlowChess Blitz Classic -> version 2.25 submitted (and linux 2.2 as failsafe too)
- A0lite -> updated to v0.1.1_BadGyal9_LittleEnder12p
- Roc ->
update announced-> updated to 20200804
Newly to be invited engines
- SlowChess Blitz Classic - invited, see above
- A0lite - invited, see above
- Roc - invited, see above
ChessBrainVBout of development.
Current configuration and compilation output This is same as the first item in list below.